Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blue Seventy Reaction Wet Suit



My first post is a huge thank you to a great company. Thank you blueseventy. Specifically to Shawn L. and his boss. They heard my story and were so incredibly generous. I received my blueseventy Reaction Wetsuit today. Not only did they provide me with the wetsuit, but they sent me swim socks, a skull cap and glasses. I was so moved, they brought back my belief in human kind.

I really want people to understand this generosity, amidst the financial situation in the USA. They took the time and expense to send me a wetsuit. As a person with disability, trying hard to make a living within my limitations and push myself to my physical limit money is tight. Well that is an understatement. Money is non existent.









The great people at blueseventy have helped me by reducing some of the financial burden of the purchase of a suit. I put the suit on today and it fits perfectly.


I am so excited, I almost want to go jump in the ocean. I have a swim at the pool today so I will not be taking it there. I am posting a link to blueseventy and there websight on my blog. I will also be adding to this review after I have gone for an open water swim out here in the Vancouver ocean.

1 comment: