Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer

First let me state that I am not a Vegan, I am not a Vegetarian, I do eat seafood, and I do eat the occasional meat. That being said I am in love with all things Vega

I am a pretty healthy guy, I watch what I eat, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I try to make sure I get healthy whole food ingredients. I am not one for fast food, or processed food. I have grown my own wheat grass, I have used acai berry's. I try to avoid flour as much as possible. I prefer flax seed, I spend time making sure I check ingredients.(I do of course have the same cravings at others; I just try to make healthy choices)

I have a Vita-Mix machine

I use this in the morning. I add fresh fruit, vegetables, and protein. One day we ran out of the usual protein we used. The Green Plus I think, I can't remember. So I am at the health food store next to where I work and I see the Vega brand. I ask the employee and she informs me about the product and I figure I will add this to our juice in the morning.

As Vega has gotten bigger, I started to hear more. I also started to see some other products come out. The whole food bars, the Vega Whole Food Smoothie Infusion.



I tried one of the bars one day

I really enjoyed not only the flavour but also the results. I was full. Now I am a pretty healthy guy, I like healthy food, I like the least amount of chemicals, and processes possible.

The more I try this product, the more I like it. I am really interested in the Vega Sport

I tried a couple of the small packages and I think this will be my sport drink from now on. I have tried e Load, Gatorade, Ultima. I don't like Gatorade, I liked e Load but then a friend (where are you Julian) recommended Ultima and I really liked that. It was pleasant, not to overwhelming and full of lots of good stuff. I tried two individual packs of the Vega Sport and I am now in love with them.

I am not willing to say I am converting to a Vegan, but I am willing to say that as a person who is conscious of what he eats, who is very physically active. I am extremely impressed with Vega. I am going to continue with the Whole Food Health Optimizer in my juice. There is also a smoothie infusion that I will try; the sports drink will be my next purchase.

I don't have allot of money as a person with disability, my ability to work full time is compromised as my cognitive skills are reduced. I think though, I will be purchasing allot of Vega products from now on. I am very impressed. I will update you on the sports drink and the smoothie infusion when I have enough money to purchase.

This is another item in my arsenal to complete my first Ironman.

No comments:

Post a Comment