Wednesday, April 29, 2009

7SYSTEMS Endurance Sport Supplement Review

So I got my order from 7Systems today. I sent my order less than 48 hours ago, and I got the containers today, super fast!! Let me also state that from my first contact on the website http://www.7systems.ca/ to the email responses on my inquiry solidified my opinion: what a first rate company.

From the start these people are very passionate about their product. Every step I have taken with them provided a great feeling and strong sense of belief in their product. I like that. You never feel pressured; they let their product speak for itself. "We do not pay, and have never paid anyone to use/promote our product - and to be honest we do not have to."

That and the next day delivery, plus my own research on the supplements were enough to get me to try the product.

Over the next three months, I am going to report my experience with 7SYSTEMS. So far it's a good start.

My container arrived today and is nicely packaged, when you open it up, every supplement you need for the day is placed into individual pouches. No more opening up the multitude of individual supplements, vitamins, extracts, and all the other pills I usually have out.





<-- This is what I used to use. This is what I use now ---------------^




Now this review is not going to be on the science, the testing, and the quality of the ingredients. You can find all that here http://www.7systems.ca/?page_id=10

I am going to tell you how they help a guy that is 36 years old get to his first Ironman. I am not an athlete, I am just a guy who almost died and that freaked him out. So despite my disability, I decided to push the boundaries of what I thought was possible for me. Even though I face more challenges now than I did before my accident, I do more, I try harder, and I achieve things I never thought I would ever do.

That is the point of this blog; it's not so much about the Ironman as it is about the road to get there, the challenges, the setbacks, the successes and all the ingredients it takes to get there smart. I want to get there healthy and whole. I don't want to blindly push myself physically and mentally. I want a strong plan of attack.

7SYSTEMS is part of the team of support that is essential for me to get there on my terms. So continue to read as I let you know how 7SYSTEMS endurance sport supplement help me get there

Because you can do this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment