Thursday, August 27, 2009

Off to Penticton Ironman Canada 2009

So I have done the training. I have read the books. I have changed my diet. I have tried different shoes, gel's, drink mixes, energy bars. I have been hurt, I have been sick, I have faced some incredible challenges. I have continued to work. My wife still loves me (she says just a little bit less) Now is the drive to Penticton to put all to work.

Tomorrow is the athlete meeting. I have surprise for Mandy that she will get a 4 hour spa treatment and body wrap, pedicure, manicure, body rub....you name it she will be rubbed, soaked and pampered. She was deserves it for dealing with me while I go about this Journey.

I figure if I can make it to the run I am good. I am stoked, I am rested, I am fed, and hydrated. A couple days of some light workouts and the big day on Sunday the 30the.

Mandy has never been to the interior of BC so this will be a nice trip. I grew up going to Osoyoos as a kid. So I am familiar with Penticton and the area. Beautifull.

Ok I am out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment