Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am sick today.

Missed a swim yesterday, supposed to hill train on the bike for 2:30 but I am not feeling very well. The oddest part of this cold/flu, whatever it is, is the symptoms. Here are my symptoms.
• My lips are chaffing. They actually really hurt and are so dry. I am constantly putting on Vaseline, my hydration is intense. I mean I drink nothing but water and green tea as it is.
• My joints are hurting, even lying down is aching.
• I was so tired yesterday just waiting for work to be over, but when I got home and got into bed, I couldn’t sleep. I just kept turning and trying to find a convertible spot.
• I am sneezing allot
• I am not coughing, but I feel like there is something in my chest.
• My shirt was so weight when I got up this morning.
• A general feeling of crappie.

I am going to have my juice, and see if that makes me feel better. I feel exhausted even though I just got up.

I am kinda pissed because I feel like I am missing my training. I hate missing a workout. I just got over feeling sick for aabout a week. I was feeling better, and then this just kicked me in the ass yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. will that be swine flu? better to see doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is swine flue!! ;')

    ReplyDelete