Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Ironman Ink

Thanks to Sacred Heart Tattoo in Vancouver. A special thanks to Lacey. who was a rockstar!! Truly an artist, the whole crew there were awsome, but she was the icing on the cake. Lacey's Portfolio
I came in and I told them what I wanted. They got it right on and rocked out this kick ass tattoo. Truly professionals and a great bunch of people. Thanks for helping me with my dream guys!!
Thanks again Lacey for being part of my Ironman dream. Oh I did of course wait the suggested time before taking off the bandage, really I did! It only looks goopy because I reapplied stuff...yeah.

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!!! I got your message about the jersey. no go on my end sorry, I just have the hat and t-shirt as well. congrats. after idaho i still like Canada better.

    Drew from Oregon

    ReplyDelete