Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ironman Training continues

How do you know your workouts are HUGE? When during a "recovery" week. I only had an 1 hour and 20 minute swim. A 2 hour hill bike, and a 1:15 run with hill drills. This is a recovery week!! At least I don't have weights to do!

Trying to fit everything on top of my Brain Injury Program at GF Strong. and working at Foot Solutions not to mention any kind of social life is getting crazy.

I have a dentist appointment on Friday, and what I am doing is getting up early and planning my bike ride there! There is something really wrong with me, and I love every minute of it.

Before my injury I wasted so much time playing video games, watching TV, wasting time. Now I still do the same things but instead of wasting time, I am training for a freakin Ironman!! Totally increadible.

Not bad for a guy who was never supposed to walk or talk again!

Ok I need to go to bed. It's 12:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment